Tuesday, July 29, 2014

SweetStamps.com Christmas Greenery Challenge

Hello!  Welcome to another weekly challenge with SweetStamps.com! yay!  We are still celebrating Christmas in July, so this weeks challenge is to focus on Christmas Greenery...


Supplies Used:


I realize that this card doesn't have any green on it, hehehe!  Well it does have two green rhinestones that counts right?  I figured the flowers were what really counted on my card!  I love this poinsettia stamp set, and with a little wink of stella it is truly gorgeous!

I am also entering this into the City Crafter Challenge Blog: Christmas

I hope you will get a chance to join us in our challenge this week... I find it fun to bust out my Christmas stash half way through the year, it kind of cleanses the pallet, hehehe!  ( I'm so fancy!) Remember you can use ANY products you have, but you do earn an extra entry if you use a SweetStamps.com image/sweet cut... and you could win a $20 shopping spree, woo hoo!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Donna K said...

LOVE this...I've never seen that sentiment before, how pretty. You did a wonderful job on your poinsettias as well..yes, the rhinestones count! Can't get much greener than Split Pea! Have a happy day lady.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS